Spinlock Deckvest 6D 170N Lifejacket With HRS
Building on the already impressive 5D, the Deckvest 6D takes performance, safety and comfort to the next level over its predecessor. And with the Harness Realease System (HRS), Spinlock have upped the game for everyone.
Adjustment options and erganomic fit have been improved, while a new buckle system is both simpler and quicker to use. The Deckvest 6D is fitted with a United Moulder Pro Sensor Elite – a more compact firing unit that allows for a better fit. The lifejacket comes equipped with a sprayhood as well as both Pylon and Lume-On lights. Spinlock’s HRS allows the user to open the harness loop when an overboard situation demands detachting from the safety line.
The Deckvest 6D is available off the shelf in Gun Metal Black as well as 3 other colours as a special order. One size fits all.
- 170N Buoyancy
- One size fits all
- Unique Harness Release System
- UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
- Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
- Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit, every time, all day
- Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
- Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
- Sprayhood designed with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
- Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
- Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket – extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
- Pylon 360° and Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
- MOB1 AIS Compatible (Also works with Kannad AIS)
- 5 Year Warranty on product registration
- Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
- Optional version with no HRS is also available
- CE Approved to: ISO12402-3
- User weight 50kg +
- Size Range: 60-150cm
- Uses a 33g CO2 cylinder
- Product weight: 1.3kg
Harness Release System
The Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS) is a new innovation which enables the wearer to disconnect from the safety line by releasing a lever behind the soft loop safety line attachment point of the lifejacket harness.
Staying connected to the boat is undoubtedly safer than being in the water and use of a safety line is actively encouraged. However, in the event of a fall overboard, a casualty can find themselves being dragged/trapped alongside or behind the vessel.
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
ISO12401 Deck Harness
The Inflation System – UML Pro Sensor ELITE inflator
The Pro Sensor Elite Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
Cap designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
For Hammar inflation see Deckvest VITO