The LaserPerformance Laser Radial is based upon the same hull and equipment as the regular Laser. The combination of a 19% smaller sail and a shorter, more flexible mast create an excellent medium sized rig. Everything else is unchanged. The LaserPerformance Laser Radial is raced at club, national and international levels.
Laser Radial Options
- Smaller radial sail allows sailors with a smaller physique to experience Laser sailing.
- Radial cut orients the cloth with the loads and improves the sail’s racing life.
- Lower aspect rig lowers the sail’s center of effort.
- Sail is 14 square feet smaller than the Laser full rig sail.
- The bottom mast section and sail can be replaced to make the Radial into a Laser.
- Shorter, more flexible lower mast section enables lighter sailors to depower easily.
- All control lines are identical to the Laser.
- Sailed at World Championships, National Championships, and hundreds of events at the local and international level each year.
All Lasers are available with two upgrades, the Race package and the XD package.
Laser (standard package): Line kit, Gorilla tiller with 42” extension, 57 mm ratchet block, padded hiking strap, folded sail, GRP foils.
Laser Race: Harken powerpack, Harken vang, gorilla tiller with 42” extension, 60 mm Allen ratchet block, padded hiking strap, folded sail, upgraded line package, GRP foils with upgraded rudder bolt.
Laser XD: XD Harken vang , XD Harken powerpack, XD Carbon tiller, XD Carbon tiller extension, XD padded hiking strap, Harken 57 mm ratchet block, upgraded Vectran line package, GRP foils with upgraded rudder bolt.
The LaserPerformance Laser Radial is available in a number of setup options, please go to the official site www.LaserPerformance.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.