The new fast, fun and safe single-hander for youngsters – from entry level fun up to international competition the RS Tera makes sailing addictive.
For youngsters, family beach fun, racing and as a junior boat for sailing clubs, schools and holiday company fleets – the RS Tera sets the new standard. This growing ISAF International Tera Class has a training and racing programme up to World Championship level – with an emphasis on having fun while learning and competing at all levels.
RS Tera – the perfect way to introduce youngsters to sailing and keep them hooked.
RS Tera Features
Exciting and safe
- Easy to sail – chined hull form, well mannered in all conditions
- Fun to sail – responsive in light winds and planes readily in a breeze
- Modern – great looks and the latest design
- Safe – high, lightweight, padded boom to prevent head injuries
- Capsize friendly – self draining cockpit and righted with ease.
- Quick to rig – set up in minutes
- Light enough – for youngsters to easily launch and recover unaided
- Transportable – light enough to roof rack and small enough to store easily
- Strong – maintenance free, durable construction
- Small enough – for a 30kg youngster
- Big enough – for sailors up to 70kg
- Spacious enough – for two small children
- Optional rowing kit – for windless fun afloat
- All rounder – stable enough for beginners, performance options for more excitement
Lowest maintenance – greater durability
- Comptec PE3 construction – state of the art three layer rotomoulding system
- Toughest outer skin – middle foam layer for stiffness – strong inner skin
- RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing – every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
- Maximum use of shape to distribute loads and remove need for bolt on reinforcements
- Built in buoyancy from thick foam layer
- Strongest fittings attachment – brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Virtually maintenance free
RS Tera Sport
- Perfect for juniors from 30kg
- 3.7m2 reefing half battened Dacron Sport sail
- Uses the same mast as the Pro
- Easy reefing around the mast – vertical battens
- Store the sail furled
RS Tera Pro
- Perfect for juniors and small adults from 40kg
- 4.8m2 fully battened Mylar Pro sail
- Light and powerful
- Uses the same mast as the Sport
- Auto ratchet mainsheet block
The RS Tera is available in a couple of set-up options, please go to the official site www.rssailing.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.