Topper Topaz Magno
The Magno will appeal to all the family. She is user friendly from day one, the dynamic yet forgiving hull is married to an easily controlled rig that is prefect for less experienced sailors but will also give you that extra oomph on demand.
As with all Howlett designs, stability is reassuring and seasoned sailors will quickly appreciate the pedigree handling, impressive performance potential and high specification throughout.
And the furling jib also means you can transform the Magno to a powerful singlehander.
Topper Topaz Magno Features
- Great value family and club racing sailboat
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people of any size
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water
- The lightweight pivoting sandwich centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious. Boom is just the right height to clear small children
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised
- Clever removable thwart seating system adds even more cockpit space
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas
- Slab reefable mainsail allows power to be controlled depending on conditions and user ability
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard
- Supremely efficient single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Fantatsic control systems are childs play
- Sails are available in Dacron for a beginner sailing family or Mylar for more experienced parents teaching children
- Trapeze kit as standard
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
The Topper Topaz Magno is available in a couple of setup options, please go to the official site www.toppersailboats.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.