The Laser Vago has a unique modern design for singlehanded trapezing up and downwind.
The Laser Vago’s sail plan is interchangeable allowing sailors to sail single- or double-handed and upgrade as their skill level increases. With the option of standard or race sails, the Vago is designed for both leisure and performance sailing. Single line launch and retrieval gennaker makes gennaker use a breeze for sailors of all levels.
Laser Vago Race
A larger mainsail and gennaker make downwind sailing more exhilarating. A single trapeze allows for single-handed or double-handed sailing.
Laser Vago Features
- A unique combination of style, versatility and hydrodynamic ability provide high-end performance, raised control and comfort.
- The sub-chine area of the hull promotes early planing; tuned rocker profile enhances maneuverability.
- Flared sides on deck level provide good righting moments, enhancing buoyancy and added cockpit space.
- Polyethylene Tri-Skin construction offers durability, a hard-wearing exterior and minimum maintenance.
Laser Vago Options
There are two options available, the Standard or the Race.
- Jo Richards’ innovative design and multi-functional concept pushes the boundaries of small boat sailing for the next generation.
- Interchangeable horsepower allows sailors to be graceful in a breeze while building excitement, confidence and skills.
- Sail combinations allow for both leisure and performance sailings
- A reefing mainsail is included.
- The standard mainsail operates on a one line reefing system. Pulling on one control line slab reefs the mainsail to 70% of its original size. This feature, coupled with a roller furling jib means a quick increase or decrease in sail power.
Laser Vago Race
- By simply changing the sails, the Vago Race offers more sail area and a trapeze, allowing for that white knuckle ride
- The gnav vang system creates more space in the cockpit to assist crew mobility and comfort enhancing that “sit in” feel. The cockpit design also supports hiking and trapeze options with inset steps for easy leverage.
- The high boom gives more crew space and a simple layout with control lines that are easy to locate and use.
- High power mylar sail.
The LaserPerformance Vago is available in a number of setup options, please go to the official site www.LaserPerformance.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.