Topper Topaz 16 CAT
CHOICE OF RIGS
The basic model is called the Topaz 16 S. The S stands for schools and the package that includes single trapeze and Dacron main and jib is an ideal teaching set up.
The standard version, the Topaz 16 C features a twin trapeze and a Mylar main and jib.
Then there’s the ultimate top end version, the Topaz 16 CX which has the extra turbo power of the asymmetric gennaker to go with the twin trapeze. This is a fabulously fast catamaran which despite it’s impressive speed always remains very easily controlled.
Topper Topaz 16 CAT Features
- Great value trapezing Catamaran which offers a great introduction to performance sailing.
- Loday-White hull design means more sailing and less swimming.
- Rig options to suit beginners, club racers and one or two crew.
- 16 CAT CX rig with fully battened jib and hi aspect fathead main for ultimate performance.
- 16 CAT S version for schools.
- Option of single or twin trapeze.
- Reefing System for the Dacron and Mylar mainsail enables up to 20% reduction in sail area, meaning the boat can easily be sailed single-handed.
- Extremely buoyant hulls to handle power and guarantee comfort.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Jib furler is standard on school version and optional on Topaz 16 CAT C and 16 CAT CX versions.
- Sealed one piece mast for further capsize protection.
- Much admired single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Fantastic control systems keep things simple and are easy to use.
- Proven lifting rudder system is child’s play.
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Three year hull warranty.
The Topper Topaz 16 CAT is available in a couple of setup options, please go to the official site www.toppersailboats.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.