One of the key advantages that the Topper holds over any pretenders lies in the remarkable sophistication of the manufacturing process. The Topper hull is INJECTION MOULDED with incredible precision, reaching a level of uniformity quite outside the scope of any other production system – whether hand built or mass produced in GRP or rota moulded plastic. The material is polypropylene, which has proved to combine strength and flexibility with lightness and virtually everlasting life. Because of this proven reputation, resale values are extremely high.
Messing about on the river, having fun off the beach, flat out blasting, competitive racing or starting from scratch. Everyone has their own reasons for sailing the sensational Topper. The Topper requires no maintenance, is easily rigged in a matter of minutes and is cartoppable making it the most versatile of sailboats. Anytime at all, anywhere at all, the Topper is undeniably great fun.
- Lifting rudder
- Powder coated spars
- Side and centre toe straps
- Special cordage
- Red deck with white hull and 3 year guarantee
- Ronstan and Harken Race Rigged options available
- Versatile singlehanded dinghy ( capacity for two )
- Perfect for fun family boat, racing and learning
- Cartoppable lightweight hull
- Unique polypropylene injection moulded construction
- Robust and Maintenance free
- High re-sale values
- RYA Approved Youth Class
- ISAF Full International Recognised Class status
The Topperis available in a number of colours and setup options, please go to the official site www.toppersailboats.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.