Kannad Marine SafeLink SOLO PLB
The SafeLink SOLO Personal Location Beacon (PLB) gives you direct contact with Search and Rescue services when a life threatening incident occurs anywhere in the world.
The SafeLink SOLO Category 2 406 MHz GPS Personal Location Beacon (PLB) takes your personal safety to a new level. Whether you enjoy sailing, diving or any outdoor pursuit which takes you to remote locations.
The Kannad Marine SafeLink SOLO is tough, ultra-small and also durable. In addition it is lightweight, compact and designed to be carried with you at all times. The size of the SafeLink SOLO and it’s non-slip rubber armour means that the compact life saver can be tucked into a pocket, pouch or personal kit bag and forgotten about until needed. SafeLink SOLO is waterproof to 10 metres and activation is simple. The PLB comes supplied complete with a lanyard, a buoyancy pouch and a universal carry pouch. Users can attach the pouch to a belt or strap, keeping the SOLO close to hand.
Kannad Marine SafeLink SOLO PLB Features
- FCC approved
- Internationally approved
- Subscription-free & no call charges
- Compact, light and durable
- Waterproof to 10m and buoyant when used with flotation pouch.
- True global emergency alerting via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites
- 406 MHz international distress signal and also 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 50 channel integral GPS
- Minimum of 24 hours continuous operation
- Simple 3 stage activation
- Operates at temperatures down to -20°C
- SOS LED flash light
- Self-test up to 12 times per year
- 6 year replaceable battery life
- Flotation pouch, lanyard and also a universal pouch included