Spinlock Lume-On Lifejacket Bladder Light
The new Spinlock Lume-On life jacket bladder illumination lights take safety on the water to the next level. Use these 2 flashing LED lights as well as the Pylon Light to illuminate the inflated lifejacket bladder to increase visibility.
The Lume-On light is not intended to replace the standard and approved lifejacket lights, such as the Spinlock Pylon or the Crewsaver Lifejacket Light but instead to work alongside them and to enhance visibility in an emergency scenario.
Lume-On Lights turn on by water activation, while the inflated bladder works to diffuse the light, increasing visibility. The compact design of the Lume-On makes it easy to attach and integrate into lifejackets with separate bladder and cover construction. Simply stick the lights directly onto the underside of the inflatable chamber.
Fitted as a standard feature on all Deckvest 5D lifejackets from 2016 onwards.
Spinlock Lume-On Features
- Used in addition to approved lifejacket lights
- 2 flashing LED Lights (pair) illuminate the inflated lifejacket bladder to increase visibility and therefore aid location
- Water activated – waterproof (IP68)
- Uses the inflated lifejacket bladder as diffuser to increase visibility
- Compact as well as subtle design
- Attaches and integrates only in lifejackets with separate bladder and cover construction. Sticks directly to underside of inflatable chamber
- Retail packaged as a pair of lights with stickers
- Standard feature on all new Deckvest 5D’s (2016 onwards)
- DAME award as Overall Winner at METS 2015
Please Note: All Spinlock lifejackets have been tested and approved for use with the Spinlock Lume-On. If fitting to other brands of lifejacket, it is the users responsibility to check the compatibility with the lifejacket Manufacturer.
For more information about and a full product range, please go to the official Spinlock website: www.spinlock.co.uk