PolyMarine Hypalon Adhesive 2 Part, 1 Litre Tin
PolyMarine Hypalon Adhesive for inflatable boats is a solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds. Moreover it is particularly suitable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats. In addition it is supplied with a bottle of 107 curative agent.
PolyMarine Hypalon Adhesive 2 Part Features
- Supplied with a bottle of 107 Curative
- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with 107 curing agent; particularly suitable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile, hypalon and also polyurethane rubber materials and leather
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and likewise humidity
- Easy to mix two-part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Contact bond in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin
- Mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage – using 2 coats 1 liter bonds 1 square meter
- Cleaner – Solvent 510
- Used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
Please note: Not for use on plasticised PVC – use Polymarine PVC Adhesive.