Deckvest 5D 170N Pro Sensor Lifejacket
The Deckvest 5D 170N Pro Sensor from Spinlock features the most adjustable fit of any modern lifejacket. It is suitable for offshore use including extreme conditions, heavy weather and also night passages.
The Deckvest 5D 170N Pro Sensor Lifejacket is the latest evolution of Spinlock’s award winning harness and lifejacket technology.
Not only does the Deckvest offer great safety to the wearer, it has many vital safety features including Through Life Support (TLS), online owner support during the working life of your Deckvest and Deckvest Owner Warranty extended to 5 years on registration. The Deckvest series are also CE Approved ISO12402-3 for the Lifejacket as well as ISO 12401 for the Deck Harness.
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Automatic inflation – UML Pro Sensor ELITE (new style firing head from 2018)
- Pylon Light – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On – Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps
- Sprayhood – to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack – DW-PCC (170N only)
- Now available in 3 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- Uses 33g Rearming Packs
- 275N version is also available
- Available in Sizes 1, 2 and 3 to fit all body shapes and sizes
- 1 fits 60-90cm (23-35.5″) Chest Measurement
- 2 fits 72-125cm (29-49″) Chest Measurement
- 3 fits 100-150cm (38-59″) Chest Measurement
The Inflation System
The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor uses the UML Pro Sensor inflator.
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compress paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. As a result water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.