Selma 5 Fid Splicing Kit
The Selma 5 Fid Splicing Kit is made from highly polished stainless steel. These fids are the best in the buisiness and also support splicing across the following range of lines:
- Hollow braided lines – 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) diameter
- For heavy ropes there is a large Fid made in nickel plated brass which can be used on hollow braided lines up to 20 mm (3/4 in.)
- Double braid line up to 32 mm (1-1/4 in.)
- Three stranded ropes up to 36 mm (1-1/2 in.)
- 5 fids set (inside diameter): 4mm 5.5mm 7.5mm 10mm 13mm
- Made in Norway of highly polished stainless steel
- Comes with basic splicing guide
- The tab in each fid makes pass thrus quick and simple
- Fids nest together for easy storage
Need some guidance on splicing techniques, take a look at the English Braids Splicing guide – a great set of step-by-step videos.
As a manufacturer of ropes and cordage, English Braids are also in a perfect possition to also offer splicing tools. English Braids are just one of a few companies that supply us with the Selma fids so we nearly always have them in stock.
For more information on the English Braids range please visit their website here: www.englishbraids.com
For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.