Exposure X2 Waterproof Torch Light – The Ultimate
Dual beam LED search and safety light
The Exposure Marine X2 Light is a versatile, durable, white/red beam search light. A waterproof IPX8 rated anodised aluminium body conceals a rapid charging Lithium-Ion battery that powers white or red LEDs on 3 power levels. The battery lasts 1-13 hours on white while lasting 3.5-70 hours on red. With easily activated strobe and SOS functions the versatile and buoyant Exposure Marine X2 Light can be thrown to a MOB. As a result, this light is used by many a professional sailor above and below deck.
In the Box
- Exposure Marine X2 sailing torch
- Charging holster with velcro and water resistant adhesive attachment
- Carriage holster with velcro belt loop, security loop and also water resistant adhesive attachment
- USB charging wire
- Instruction booklet, Dyneema wrist reflective lanyard and also a glow in the dark location sticker
- Output: 573 Lumens
- 3 power levels
- White and red light options
- Runtime: 1-13 hours on white and 3.5-70 hours on red
- Battery: 2 600mAh
- Head Diameter: 40mm
- Back Diameter: 37mm
- Length: 128mm
- Weighs less than 200g
- IPX Rating: IPX8 3m
These lights float without the need of any additional floatation device. As a result, if turned on and thrown in the light can act as a locator beacon.
Optimised Night Vision
Variable red output to minimise damage to night vision.
Exposure lights include a Fuel Gauge that accurately displays the battery power available to maximise your usage.
Easy access S.O.S and strobe functions.
Exposure Marine performance lights have been designed and precision engineered out of aluminium to be both hard wearing and light weight. The lights displace enough water to have intrinsic buoyancy. Put plainly, they float without the need of any additional floatation device.