Crewsaver Gybe 50N Buoyancy Aid – XL Size
This brilliant Crewsaver Gybe 50N Buoyancy Aid was one of the most popular designs available in its day, suitable for a variety of watersports. Whether you are an amateur or pro this jacket is ideal for paddlesports and dinghy sailing with the high trapeze cut which allows you maximum movement. In addition, the supersoft foam used in construction ensure a comfortable and flexible fit. Available in Yellow/Blue colour.
This item is on SALE as Crewsaver have discontinued the Gybe product line.
Crewsaver Gybe 50N Highlights
- Extreme Ergo cut for freedom of movement and comfort
- Heavy duty side zip and front pocket
- 50mm Touch and Close belt system for super snug fit
- Elasticated shoulders, sides and hem
- Tough ripstop outer fabric for durability
- Supersoft PVC foam for comfort and flexibility
- High cut to allow use of trapeze harness
- Reflective piping for visibility
Crewsaver’s range of Buoyancy Aids has something for everyone, with products to suit all aspects of surface water sports. Low bulk designs such as the Chromis, Kasmira, Kite, Phase2 and the DB60 are perfect for dinghy sailors, offering a choice of style and pocket configuration. The Ski range of products also has additional features for high speed powered water sports.
For more information about and a full product range, please go to the official Crewsaver website: www.crewsaver.co.uk. For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.