Crewfit 150N Junior Auto Inflation Lifejacket
Using the knowledge they have gained during the development of the ErgoFit lifejacket range alongside 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of inflatable lifejackets, Crewsaver are able to ensure that every lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
In addition the Crewfit 150N junior Lifejacket is the first 3D designed lifejacket for juniors. This helps to ensure your little ones remain as comfortable as possible when out on the water.
Safety is paramount on the Crewfit 150N junior – a unique bladder design with a peninsular chin support offers the most advanced performance solutions available today.
Crewfit 150N Junior Lifejacket highlights
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light
- Indicator window showing the status of the inflator
- Designed with a chin support to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Easy to adjust side waist adjuster
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Robust outer cover for durability
- UML Pro-Sensor automatic operating head
Standard Automatic Inflation explained
This inflation option provides an alternative to the Hammar Mechanism. Inflation occurs automatically when the paper retaining collar inside the auto capsule dissolves on contact with water. It then allows the gas cannister to be punctured and the lifejacket inflates.
- Capsule fires within 5 seconds of entry into water
- Mechanism pierces canister, inflating Lifejackets
- Can also manually or orally inflated
Please refer to the Crewsaver website for more information about the lifejacket range and other products: www.crewsaver.co.uk. For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.