Exposure Lights RAW Pro Head Torch
The RAW Pro is a waterproof, light weight head torch with high power white and red light beam. Engineered specifically to excel in the harsh marine and outdoor environments. Aimed at sailors, hikers as well as adventurers it is reliable in any situation!
A unique single click operation allows quick and easy access to both colour outputs and multiple power modes up to 200 lumen. The lightweight aerospace aluminium casing gives ultimate strength in a tough, unforgiving environment. This makes the RAW Pro ideal for situations on deck and up mountains as well as trails.
This head-torch is ideal for trail running, hiking, camping as well as sailing and kayaking due to it being strong, lightweight and waterproof.
In the Box
- Exposure Marine RAW Pro head torch unit
- Headband with holding clip
- Charger cable (USB to Mini USB)
- Instruction card
Exposure Marine R.A.W. Features
- 100% waterproof to 2 meters ensuring reliability in the harshest environments
- High power red output for glare free light that preserves night vision
- Single click operation allows quick access to the red light without scrolling through the white first
- Bi-colour LED enables a super compact design while maintaining high power outputs from both the red and white beams
- Aluminium construction with marine anodising ensures maximum strength with minimum weight so that it can be worn unnoticed
- Simple traffic light power level feedback ensures you never get caught out with a flat battery
- 1.5 hour USB fast charge for global compatibility
- Multiple modes make the RAW Pro ideal in any situation from walking the dog to extreme expeditions
- High Intensity Strobe for emergency situations ensures you have maximum output for an extended period of time, therefore making rescue more likely
Red: High-2hr, Medium-6hrs, Low-25hrs
White: High-1hr, Medium-3hrs, Low-10hrs
RED: High-50, Medium-15, Low-2
WHITE: High-200, Medium-50, Low-15
IPX8 2 metres
L – 55mm x D – 35mm
Exposure Marine performance lights have been designed and precision engineered out of aluminium to be both hard wearing and light weight. The lights displace enough water to have intrinsic buoyancy. Consequently, they float without the need of any additional floatation device.
For more information please go to the manufacturers website here: www.exposurelights.com/marine-lights