Albin Submersible Heavy Duty Bilge Pump – 1750 GPH 12V
Submersible heavy duty bilge pump 12V with pump capacity 110 L/min (1750 GPH) at 1m head. Stainless steel shaft, double ball bearings, mechanical seal, tough thermoplastic ABS housing and a robust long-life motor design.
Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for “T-slot”) to attach a level switch for automatic operation. Including check valve, 28mm (1.1/8″) to 32mm (1.1/4″) ports. Amperage 7.7A, fuse size 10A.
For pleasure or commercial boats above 10m (30Ft) length. Interchangeable with Rule 1500, Johnson Pump 16004-00 /32-1600-01.
Developed for safe performance in all weather conditions and bilge environments. Easy to install and also robustly engineered to maximize lifetime. For harsh saltwater and freshwater use, heavy duty motors with stainless steel shaft as well as durable high impact thermoplastic housing. Designed to be interchangeable, classified as safety products with 2 years limited warranty.
- Weight: 0,7 kg/1 Lb
- Submersible for harsh saltwater and freshwater use
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Heavy duty, AISI 316 steel shaft, double ball bearing motor
- Quality engineered mechanical seal
- Manual operation; automatic operation with optional float switch (APM 01-66-025) or digital bilge switch (APM 01-66-037)
- Removable check valve included
- Complies with ISO 8848, EN 55014 Marine
- Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for “T-slot”) to attach a level switch for automatic operation
- Designed to be interchangeable with similar type bilge pumps
- Recommended for boat lengths > 10 m (33 feet)
||Capacity 3ft (1m) head
|01-03-011||34.5 L / min (9.1 GPM)||1750 GPH (110 L/min)||25 mm (1″) and
32 mm (1 1/4″)
|12V||6A||170 x 158 x ⌀130 mm
(6.7 x 6.2 x ⌀ 5.1 inches)
Johnson Pump 16004-00
Please go to the official Albin Pump Marine site www.albinpumpmarine.com to see the full range of options and extras. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and also details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.
Albin Pump Marine offers an extensive range of pumps and pump solutions for improved comfort and safety onboard. They develop their products in Sweden while manufacturing with partners around the world.
Albin Pump Marine’s embrace of digital development, modern manufacturing technology and a global on-line presence, ensures greater flexibility and greater speed to market than ever before known in the industry.