Tylaska Basic Clevis Pin – Machined 316 Stainless Steel
Tylaska Basic Clevis pins are precision CNC turned out of 316 Stainless Steel and are available in diameters from 1/8″ through 3/4″ and also a wide range of grip lengths in each size. Sold individually and without split rings.
Sky International carry the 1/4″ dimeter pins. We can bring other sizes in.
Sizes Usually Stocked
- 1/4″ Dia x 13/32″ long – part number TY3008-13
- 1/4″ Dia x 1/2″ long – part number TY3008-16
- 1/4″ Dia x 3/4″ long – part number TY3008-24
- 1/4″ Dia x 7/8″ long – part number TY3008-28
- 1/4″ Dia x 1″ long – part number TY3008-32
- 1/4″ Dia x 1-1/4″ long – part number TY3008-40
- 1/4″ Dia x 1-1/2″ long – part number TY3008-48
Tylaska Marine Hardware
Tylaska is an American manufacturer of high quality marine hardware for the sailing and also the marine industry. The Tylaska product range includes Snap Shackles, Halyard Shackles, J-Locks, as well as Fids. They have hardware for every sailboat whether it is a dinghy, mid size racing or a 100ft ocean cruiser.
Tylaska hardware provides discriminating sailors with the ultimate in strength, performance and also durability. They are the standard for cutting edge racing and cruising sailboats throughout the world. Tylaska Shackles can be found on many of the boats in the America’s Cup Challenge, the Volvo Around the World Race, Fastnet Racing Series, and also the Key West and Block Island Race Week series.