Plastic Padding Marine Filler – (Tereson UP 610) 180ml
This is a white coloured polyester-based filler for all marine applications. Ideal for filling and sealing holes and cracks and is most important, superstructure repairs. Paint or tint it with all marine finishes and also use it above or below the waterline
Gives a super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium. It has a working time of 8 to 10 minutes and a cure time of 20 minutes. These times do vary a lot depending on the temperature and humidity you are working in.
- Super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and also aluminium
- Paint or tint with all marine finishes
- Sands to a fine surface ready for painting
- Ideal for superstructure repairs
- Use above and below waterline
- Max. temperature on steel is +160°C
- Working time of 8 to 10 min and a cure time of 20 min
- Tub Size: 180ml
Ideal for Boats, junks, Dinghies, Caravans, Motorhomes and also Homes etc.
For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.
Plastic Padding will change to Teroson soon, both of which are brands of Henkel. More information can be found on their website.