Laser Standard MKII Sail
The Laser Performance Laser Standard MKII Sail from North Sails is class legal. Its Bi-radial construction, upgraded features and sailcloth make this sail far more durable then the original standard sail. Step into a new era of Laser sailing with this Mk II sail.
Laser Standard MKII Saill Features
- Class Legal
- Comes with carry bag
- 7.06 sqm sail area
- Stamped with ILCA Red Button
- Durable bi-radial construction with Velcro tapered batten pockets.
- Manufactured out of long lasting 4.5 Ounce Dacron.
- Luff tube mast joint patch greatly reduces the crease that can develop from the mast joint to the clew.
- Large window allows sailors to see other boats more clearly.
- Patches are optimized into a radial design to match the load paths to the tack, clew and head.
- Tack Patch extends into the sleeve to help the sail last longer under high downhaul loads.
- Battens NOT included.
Laser Standard MKII Sail Battens and Digits
Sky International can supply batten sets as well as sail numbers and country code stickers. When ordering sail numbers, class rules specify that you use contrasting colors for the first two numbers and the final four sail numbers. We use red and black colours – blue would need to be a special order.
As it stands, Laser Standard numbers/letters can be a minimum of: Height 300 mm, Width 200 mm (excluding number 1) and a Thickness of 45 mm. Sky sell digits that are within this (usually 12″ size and as individual digits/letters to suit any sail number. Other countries apart from HKG need to special order).
Sky International can also install your sail numbers and country code, please contact us for more details and options.
For more information about and a full product range, please go to the official LaserPerformance website: www.laserperformance.com