Anchor Marine Standard Fenders
A comprehensive range of cylindrical fenders with a reinforced attachment eye at each end. Suitable for vertical or horizontal use, they meet most pleasure craft and workboat requirements. Manufactured from the highest quality UV resistant PVC and class-leading well thickness, Anchor Marine’s Standard Fenders will serve you for years to come.
These fenders are extremely durable and are able to protect the demands on your boat in the roughest conditions.
- Moulded in one piece from a UV resistant specially formulated marine vinyl
- The ropehold has an injection moulded hard eye insert designed to prolong the fenders life
- Controlled heat during manufacturing produces an even wall thickness eliminating any possible weak spots
- The ultra reliable football style inflation valve ensures the fenders will not accidentally deflate as well as allowing simple pressure adjustments whilst still attached to your boat
Added to all this we also provide a wide range of sizes offering you the choice you want.
Standard Fenders Features
- Moulded in tough UV resistant PVC
- Used either vertically or horizontally
- Stainless steel needle valve adjustment for inflation/deflation in larger sizes
- Suitable for pleasure craft and work boats
- Ropehold is reinforced with a nylon thimble on larger sizes
- Available in white and a range of colours
- Consistent wall thickness for maximum strength and long life
|PRODUCT CODE||DIAMETER x LENGTH||WEIGHT||BOAT LENGTH*|
|0061||8 x 27||3 x 10||0.30||< 4|
|0071||11 x 40||4 x 16||0.60||4 – 5|
|0081||13 x 45||5 x 18||0.70||4 – 6|
|0091||15 x 55||6 x 22||1.00||6 – 8|
|0451||18 x 65||7 x 26||1.50||6 – 8|
|0459||23 x 75||9 x 30||2.00||8 – 10|
|0101||20 x 80||8 x 32||2.30||8 – 10|
|0453||27 x 85||11 x 33||2.90||10 – 14|
|0111||31 x 91||13 x 36||3.50||12 +|
* Circumference inflation measurements are moulded into fender.
* Please note the fender/boat length are suggestions only
Please go to the official Anchor Marine website www.anchor-marine.com to see the full range of options and extras. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.