Albin Automatic Bilge Pump 500GPH 12V
Fully Automatic Bilge Pump 500GPH, automatic activation with a built in electrical level switch. Pump capacity 32L/min (500GPH) and 25L/min (400GPH) at 1m head. Stainless steel shaft, compact and easy to install.
Tough thermoplastic ABS housing and removable base plate with strainer integrated. Easy maintenance and also low power consumption. A three wire design allows for automatic, manual or override mode.
Ideal for yacht tenders and small RIBs, especially when used with a solar panel and small 12v battery!
Including 19mm (3/4″) straight and elbow detachable discharge ports. Amperage 1.8A. For pleasure boats up to 6m (20Ft) length.
- Weight: 0.45 kg/1LbCompact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated electrical level switch
- Detachable straight and elbow ports (500GPH & 750GPH), fixed straight port (1100GPH)
- Automatic operation in harsh saltwater and freshwater use
- Easy hose assembly without risk of stress from overtightened hose clamps
- Universal base with removable clipon base with integrated screen and detachable check valve
- Easy maintenance, no tools required
- 3-wire device for auto, manual or override mode
- Water-cooled motor for long service life, stainless steel shaft
||Capacity 3ft (1m) head
|01-04-015||500GPH (32L/min)||400GPH (25L/min)||Detachable ¾” (19mm) straight and
|12V||3A||151 x 78 x 95mm
(5.9 x 3 x 3.7 inches)
Please go to the official Albin Pump Marine site www.albinpumpmarine.com to see the full range of options and extras. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and also details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.
Albin Pump Marine offers an extensive range of pumps and pump solutions for improved comfort and safety onboard. They develop their products in Sweden while manufacturing with partners around the world.
Albin Pump Marine’s embrace of digital development, modern manufacturing technology and a global on-line presence, ensures greater flexibility and greater speed to market than ever before known in the industry.