Spinlock TSR Deck Organiser
The Spinlock TSR Deck Organiser is designed to divert heavily loaded lines to clutches and jammers. Spinlock’s TSR Aft Organiser features 20mm alloy plain bearing rotating sheaves. With the unique modular design, the sheaves can be moved to any spacing needed to accommodate different line sizes and deck layouts Meanwhile the central shaft is designed to spread the load out evenly to not stress just one area. This organiser can be easily serviced without demounting and maintains a low-profile to keep the deck looking cleaner and without extra hazards.
Spinlock TSR Deck Organiser Features
- 20mm and 30mm diameter alloy sheaves
- 30mm sheaves for diverting large deflection angles and large diameter lines
- All rotating sheaves with plain bearings
- To further increase deflection loads fixed sheaves can be inserted into the organiser.
- Alloy top rails
- Modular design and assembly – Users can move sheaves to any spacing
- Tulip shaped design reduces friction from vertical defection
- Low profile design
- Simple inserting and removal of endless lines
- Central shaft designed to spread load through laminate
- Titanium parts available to further reduce weight
Sheave load = 1500kg
Total combined sheave load = 750kg x no. sheaves
30˚ Deflected rope load = 3000kg
60˚ Deflected rope load = 1250kg
When to use fixed sheaves?
Use fixed sheaves when deflections are low or non-existent and for increased stability and support for highly loaded lines
When to use Titanium?
Specify Titanium when weight saving is premium
When to use low sheave TSRL?
Use low sheave versions Where space is restricted such as in-deck tunnel systems and mast bases.
When to use larger diameter 30mm sheaves?
Use 30mm sheaves for diverting highly loaded lines, diverting large deflections and large diameter lines.
For more information about and a full product range, please go to the official Spinlock website: www.spinlock.co.uk