Islander Paradise II Kayak – Sit on top
The Islander Paradise II Kayak can be paddled from the centre as a solo, with two as a tandem or by three (two adults and one child). With the same characteristics as the Paradise I, it is stable in the water thanks to a multi-chine hull and tracks well via a strong stern keel.
The Islander Paradise II Kayak features surf seats and dry storage as standard.
Islander Paradise II Features
- Integral seats for solo or tandem paddling
- Moulded central child seat
- Adjustable Deluxe Backrest
- Ergonomic mould-in footbrace
- 5″ screw hatch with pull out bag
- Stern tankwell with strap retainers
- Self-bailing scupper holes
- D-ring accessory attachment points
- Drain bung
- Strong carry handles
- Colours: Apricot, Citrus, Emerald, Opal
- Length: 390 cm
- Width: 84 cm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Max Capacity: 200 kg
Due to space constraints we do not stock these kayaks in Hong Kong but work with customers to get the best options available, this includes newest models, colours and accessories as well as the best kayak for the required usage. Our suppliers ship from the UK, Canada and USA.
Please go to the official site www.islanderkayaks.com to see the full range of options and colours. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.