Islander Paradise II Kayak – Sit on top
The Islander Paradise II Kayak can be paddled from the centre as a solo, with two as a tandem or by three (two adults and one child). With the same characteristics as the Paradise I, it is stable in the water thanks to a multi-chine hull and tracks well via a strong stern keel.
The Islander Paradise II Kayak features surf seats and dry storage as standard.
Islander Paradise II Kayak Features
- Contoured integral seats for one, two or three paddlers
- Stable multi-chine tri-hull with long keel
- Wide beam for extra stability
- Wave-piercing bow
- Water shedding deck
- Sealed storage hatch with pull out bag
- Moulded storage well with straps
- Ergonomic moulded footrests
- Includes twin surf backrests with zipped pockets
- Moulded drink holder
- Quickflow self-bailing with central scuppers
- Side carry handles
- Easy grab handles
- D ring accessory attachment points
- Drain bung
- Length: 390 cm
- Width: 84 cm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Max Capacity: 200 kg
Due to space constraints we do not stock these kayaks in Hong Kong but work with customers to get the best options available, this includes newest models, colours and accessories as well as the best kayak for the required usage. Our suppliers ship from the UK, Canada and USA.
Please go to the official site www.islanderkayaks.com to see the full range of options and colours. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.