Allen Aerovane – Mast Head Mounted Wind Indicator
The Allen Aerovane – Mast Head Mounted wind indicator is light, responsive and also balanced for accurate wind indication. It fits into the the same Allen burgee clip as the Falker burgee, making it easy to replace.
The Vane Arm is made of super tough nylon and is all but indestructible. Furthermore, the aluminium rod can be easily straightened if damaged or easily bent to any required angle. The whole unit is easily assembled straight from the box.
Use the Aerovane with the Allen A4066 Burgee Clip, sold separately.
Allen Aerovane – Mast Head Mounted Features:
- Total weight only 27 grams
- Rod Length: 27cm
- Vane Arm Length: 19cm
Dinghy’s up to 8m such as Optimists, Lasers and Toppers.
Aerovane – Mast Head Mounted Assembly Instructions
- Fit the Vane Arm onto the Support Rod
- Ensure the base of the Vane Arm clips into the Support Rod moulding
- Check that the Vane Arm turns freely
- Now fix to the top of your mast using a burgee clip
- Rivet or screw new burgee clips into the mast