Allen Aerovane Lower Mast Mounted Wind Indicator
The Allen Aerovane Lower Mast Mounted wind indicator is light, responsive and also balanced for accurate wind indication. Furthermore, it clips straight onto the mast, making it easy to attach and remove.
The Vane Arm is made of super tough nylon and is all but indestructible. The aluminium rod can be easily straightened if damaged or easily bent to any required angle. The whole unit is easily assembled straight from the box.
Allen Aerovane Lower Mast Mounted Features:
- Total weight only 36 grams
- Easy fitting and removal with the elastic strap
- Rod Length: 22cm
- Vane Arm Length: 19cm
Dinghy’s up to 8m such as Optimists, Lasers and Toppers.
Aerovane – Mast Head Mounted Assembly Instructions
- Fit the Vane Arm onto the Support Rod
- Ensure the base of the Vane Arm clips into the Support Rod moulding
- Check that the Vane Arm turns freely
- Now fix to the desired lower part of your mast using the elastic clip