SILVA 100NBC/FBC Compass – With Illumination and Cover
The Silva 100NBC is a compass with multiple mounting options, a main steering scale on the horizontal part of the compass rose as well as direct reading on the vertical edge.
This compass is ideal for boats with either a sitting or standing helmsman. The compass features a built-in illumination in the adjustable protection cover and three lubber lines for multi-angle reading. Furthermore, the built-in deviation compensator allows you to adjust the compass if it is disturbed by a misleading magnetic field.
SILVA’s 100NBC/FBC comes with two different mounting options that make it possible to mount the compass in a bracket at multiple angles as well as flush/bulkhead at any angle.
SILVA 100BC Compass Features
- Double scales: Can be read from front and above
- Built in compensator
- Built in Illumination enables night navigation
- Cover protects from damage
- Curved lubber lines allow accurate reading from different angles
- Accuracy of ± 0,5° (8.9 mils)
- Calibrated for Magnetic North (good for Hong Kong, Macau and also other parts of Asia)
- Weight 1082g
|Accuracy||± 0,5° (8.9 mils)|
|Apparent card diameter||105mm|
|Heeling angle||Roll: 30° Pitch: 30°|
|Heeling angle scale||No|
|Lubber lines||Centre and 2x side view at 45°|
|Mounting angle||0° to +110°|
|Temperature operating range||-10°C to +70°C|
|Type of compass||Steering compass|