Rutgerson 60mm Blocks
The Rutgerson 60mm blocks assortment is unique in its design and functionality. The key to its success is that both the sheave and the cheeks are produced from a high-tech composite material of such a great strength that no stainless steel reinforcement is needed. Consequently, the overall weight is dramatically reduced. The new material has “smooth touch” properties and the work load is clearly marked in order to avoid uncertainty.
Spherical plain bearings are used, which render the blocks very strong and completely maintenance free. Plain bearings will never deform under high loads like ball bearings and Rutgerson 60mm blocks do not require the initial excess of power for the sheave to start moving, which is a common problem with ball bearing blocks.
Rutgerson blocks are incredibly versatile as they are suitable for both inshore and offshore sailing, ranging from dinghies to racing yachts. They can also easily be adapted to your needs and your boat due to a range of different fastening alternatives.
The Rutgerson 60mm blocks range is vast and covers almost all the needs of the boat owner, from the standard single block to triple snap shackle with becket and cam cleat. 35mm and 50mm blocks are also available.
Rutgerson 60mm Blocks are available as
- Single with a choice of: becket, cam cleat, becket and cam cleat as well as strap head
- Double with a choice of: becket
- Triple with a choice of: becket, cam cleat and cam cleat and becket
- Fiddle with a choice of: becket, cam cleat and cam cleat and becket
- Single Snap Shackle
- Single Snap Shackle with a choice of: becket or cam cleat and becket
- Fiddle Snap Shackle
- Fiddle Snap Shackle with a choice of: becket or cam cleat and becket
- Triple Snap Shackle with cam
- Toggle Head, fixed or swivel
For full details of these and also other Rutgerson products please go to the website here: www.rutgerson.se