Proboat Shroud Cover
A snap-on split cable/shroud cover. Made from UV resistant plastic.
UV resistant shroud covers that protect sails and clothing against wear and tear. Each cable cover tube is split on the long side for easy mounting and offers great protection of sails, sheets and clothing.
These snap-on covers are designed to fit specific wire diameters for the vinyl covered look and feel, but can be removed to routinely rinse and inspect the cable. The UV resistant plastic stands up to exposure and provides a longer life. Protect your sails, clothes and also hands but retain the ability to rinse and inspect your rigging.
These shroud covers are supplied in 1.8M lengths and in 8 different diameters ranging from 3mm up to 12mm. Each size has its own colour marking on the ends for easy identification. Sky stock the 5 and 6mm sizes but others can be ordered.
- High quality UV resistant plastic
- Quick to install split design
- Coloured ends for easy size identification
- Protects sails, clothes and also hands from chafing against bare cables
- Can be removed for routine cleaning and inspections
- 1.8m long
- Sky stock 5mm and 6mm diameter sizes
|ED-SC252||2 – 3||Purple|