Oceanflex MultiCore Tinned Copper Cable – 2.5mm2 Flat Twin
High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
Oceanflex is a tinned thin wall low voltage wiring cable designed for use in harsh environments. The copper strands are tin plated making this marine grade cable more resistant to corrosion. Ocean flex tinned cable overcomes the effects of corrosion and the harsh environment of salt water.
Theses elements can cause the copper to oxidize and turn black, and in salt water environments copper forms a carbonate layer (turquoise). These will both cause decreased electrical conductivity in marine electrical cable, and eventually electrical faults and failures will take place.
Oceanflex copper conductors have been tin plated specifically to address these problems. The tin plate makes the copper conductors highly resistant to corrosion caused by moisture, water or salt water. This means Oceanflex tinned cable will significantly outlast standard marine grade cables, reducing the risk of electrical faults and failures, and the cost of regular maintenance and repairs.
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C
- 2 x 2.5mm2 single core wires
- Tinned Copper Conductors, PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC
- Twins and multicore PVC sheathed at 70ºC
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v)
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid
- Very good resistance to moisture
- PVC insulation saves weight and offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Cables printed with the specification on the insulation
- Sold by the meter as well as 100m reels
- Flat Twin version in stock
- Red and Black with Black insulation colours available
We also stock these wires in 1.5mm2 sizes.
For full details of these and other Auto Marine products please go to the website here: www.automarinecables.com. For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.