Crewsaver Long Sailing Boot
Constructed from high quality natural rubber, thes Long Sailing Boot is ideal for cruising. They are broad cut and have an inner lining, padded rim and gusseted front for comfort while a drawcord ensures a secure fit. Specifically designed grip soles protect against slipping and the combination of kick off heels, toe and instep reinforcements ensure durability.
Whatever your watersports activities, whether racing or recreational, Crewsaver’s range of sailing footwear will meet your requirements.
Designed for excellent performance in all sailing conditions, Crewsaver’s footwear gives you the protection, grip and also confidence you need.
Crewsaver Long Sailing Boots Features
- Drawstring and gusset topped long sailing boot
- Excellent for launching and recovery
- Tailored marine environment sole for wet slipways, decks or paths
- Broad foot design for easy donning and removal
- Natural rubber construction for durability
- Dry Line inner for warmth and comfort
Please refer to the Crewsaver website for more information about this and other products: www.crewsaver.co.uk. For product pricing and also stock availability please call +852 2827 5876 or contact us.