The versatile family boat taking the world by storm
Get the whole family into sailing with this compact boat that offers beautiful, easy handling with a host of features that make it a class leader. More and more families, sailing schools and holiday fleets are switching to the RS Quba – it’s simply the best!
The Quba offers more space and comfort than it’s rivals which makes it suitable for large adults, children or a mixture of both. The different rigs available and solid construction make the Quba popular with training centres and families of all ages and abilities.
RS Quba Features
Easy – Learn and love it
- Super stable hull with wide waterline beam
- Wide, uncluttered side decks that both encourage novices to sit within the stable area of the hull, yet are super comfortable for accomplished sailors when hiking.
- Balanced rig with the centre of effort and centre jammer well forward so that tacking and gybing are made easy
- Great handling and sparkling performance – just like every RS
- Enhanced rocker shape gives good light wind speed even for heavier sailors, and keeps the bow up to promote planing in the breeze
- More speed – easier handling – more fun!
- Raised foredeck – sheds spray and keeps the cockpit drier
- Roomy and rewarding for adults
- Easily handled by one or two youngsters
- Choice of Sport and Pro rig sizes
- Mainsail track and halyard system so stepping the mast is simple and it can remain stepped in the dinghy park
- Class-leading cockpit comfort – deep and wide with perfectly positioned toe straps for adults as well as youngsters
- Optional rowing kit
RS Quba Club
- Simple spec – perfect for entry level sailing + training
- 5.6m2 Dacron Sport sail – reef-able
- One-piece mast
RS Quba Sport
- Perfect for families, youngsters, schools and clubs
- 5.6m² Dacron Sport sail
- Rapid reefing system – one hand operated – ashore or afloat
RS Quba Pro
- Perfect for more experienced sailors, racing and thrill seeking
- 7.0m² fully-battened Mylar Pro sail
The RS Quba is available in a couple of setup options, please go to the official site www.rssailing.com to see the full range of options. We are here to help too, feel free to get in touch and we can help with pricing and details, please call +852 2827 5876 or use our contact page.