Henri Lloyd Octogrip Sailing Shoe – SALE 20% Off
The Henri Lloyd Octogrip is the first of a new generation of performance sailing footwear that features a state-of-the-art one piece construction with the removal of all but one non-critical seam.
As with previous Octogrip trainers, lightness and super low absorbance are the centre of the design proposition. In addition, Henri Lloyd have eliminated the potential weak-spots of stitching when worn on aggressive deck surfaces when racing.
The low absorbent open-mesh upper is built to get wet and above all, dry fast. on the other hand the textured polyurethane exoskeleton with toe and heel guards provides protection on busy decks. In short, perfect for casual or day sailing use.
To Sum up, a high-performance deck trainer with a seamless design for a high-comfort, super-flexible fit.
- Lightweight, non absorbing, quick drying and extremely breathable
- One piece upper for increased durability
- Ghillie speed lacing system
- Critically acclaimed Octogrip outsole with “blade technology” and permanent tread pattern for 360 degree grip
- Light grey and Navy colour scheme